Article 1: Reservations
- Reservations can be made online or by email: email@example.com.
- TSA Transfers will always confirm a booking by email.
- Reservations are valid when TSA Transfers received a prepayment. When we did not received a prepayment the reservation is not valid.
- When you book at least 8 hours before the scheduled departure time we will guarantee a available car with driver when the pick-up address is in Amsterdam or at AMS Schiphol Airport (with the exception of the Mercedes Sprinter buses and the Touring Coach).
- When you book within 8 hours of the scheduled departure time we will do everything to arrange an available car with driver for you. When we have no availability we will cancel the booking and will do a refund. When the requested vehicle is not available we will contact you to offer an alternative vehicle. When we can’t reach you we will pick you up with this alternative vehicle.
Article 2: Liability
- The tenant of the car with driver is always responsible for himself and his company.
- In case of any damage in or to the vehicle caused by one of the passengers shall be recovered from the tenant.
- It is not allowed to smoke or use drugs in one of the vehicles.
- It is not allowed to consume your own food or drinks in one of our vehicles.
- When one of the passengers becomes ill and have throw up in the car, TSA Transfers is allowed to charge a minimum amount of € 250,- cleaning costs and income spoilage.
Article 3: Arrival Instructions
- After arriving at the Airport we requests you to switch on your mobile phone. Our chauffeur will send you a text message with information where he will meet you. When you can’t find our chauffeur and you can’t reach him on his mobile phone we requests you to contact TSA Transfers immediately. When your flight is delayed please contact us immediately so we can pick you up at the correct new arrival time without any extra costs (maximum 6 hours without any extra costs). There is an additional fee of € 50,- when your flight is delayed more than 6 hours after the original arrival time.
- If there are any changes in your flight number or flight date (for example a reschedule) we requests you to contact TSA Transfers immediately. When you cancel or reschedule your pick up date or pick up time within 24 hours of the original departure date and time there is no refund possible.
Article 4: Transfers
- Our rates are only valid for transfers who starts or ends in Amsterdam or AMS Schiphol Airport.
- When you make a booking online and the pick-up address or drop off address is not in Amsterdam or AMS Schiphol Airport we will charge the extra kilometers from Amsterdam to the pick-up address.
Article 5: Waiting Time
- For International flights: 90 minutes free waiting time is included after the plane has landed. After that, an additional minimum charge of € 30,- (depends on how long our driver has to wait) will apply.
- For European flights: 60 minutes free waiting time is included after the plane has landed. After that, an additional minimum charge of € 30,- (depends on how long our driver has to wait) will apply.
- For city transfers: 20 minutes free waiting time is included after the departure time. After that, an additional charge of €15,- for every 15 minutes will apply.
Article 6: Disposal / Hourly Service / Sightseeing Tours
- Minimum hire for a disposal/hourly service for example financial roadshows, sightseeing tours, private tours or standby services is 2 hours for a Mercedes E class, Mercedes V class or Mercedes S class. For the Maybach, Mercedes Sprinter buses and Touring Coaches the minimum hire is 3 hours.
- There are 30 kilometers free of charge for every hour. For example: by a booking of 3 hours you will get 90 km free of charge. Thereafter we will charge € 1,20 for every extra kilometer.
- A disposal, hourly service or sightseeing tour starts and ends in Amsterdam or AMS Schiphol Airport. When the disposal, hourly service or sightseeing tour ends at another destination we will charge the extra kilometers/hours back to Amsterdam.
Article 7: Force Majeure
- TSA Transfers is not responsible for any delays, changes or cancellation of service due to force majeure or to other circumstances that are unforeseeable or beyond our control. For example accidents suffered by third parties on the transfer route, unexpected traffic jams, unexpected breakdowns, police checkpoint’s, terrorism, extreme water conditions etc.
- TSA Transfers is not responsible for any errors of his subcontractors.
Article 8: Lost Property
- TSA Transfers is not responsible for lost items in the vehicles.
Article 9: Cancellations
- If you cancel at least 2 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 1-2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 1 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- We can’t refund any entrance tickets.
- When we have to make a refund by PayPal there will be an cancellation fee of 3%.
- Cancellations are valid when TSA Transfers receive a cancellation by email.
Article 10: No Show Policy
- In case of a No Show, 100% amount will be deducted and there will be no refund.
- For pick up transfers from the Airport we will charge a no show 20 minutes after the baggage is handled and you are not at the arrival halls/gate.
- For city transfers we will charge a no show 30 minutes after the scheduled departure time if you are not at the pick-up address.
Article 11: Discount Codes
- Discount codes are only valid for the specific service which TSA Transfers has approved.
- In case of fraud we will cancel the booking.
Article 12: Vehicles
- TSA Transfers guarantees that the vehicles are constantly monitored to prevent possible breakdowns.
- If due to breakdowns the vehicle can’t drive further, TSA Transfers will arrange an another vehicle or the tenant will be compensated for the remainder of the ride.
- TSA Transfers will always provide Mercedes vehicles. When a Mercedes vehicle is not available fors some reason, TSA Transfers will provide a vehicle equivalent to a Mercedes.
Article 13: Rates
- Our rates are incl. VAT, meet & greet Airport pick up service with nameplate, free wifi on board and bottled water.
- We don’t charge administration costs, credit card fees, parking costs at the Airport or parking costs in the cities, fuel surcharge, night surcharge, gratuity costs or State sales taxes. We only charge parking costs during sightseeing tours.
- In some cases we charge parking costs for the Mercedes Sprinter buses and Touring Coaches.
- Our rates are excl. drivers lunch, dinner and overnight. We only charge a fee for lunch and dinner by bookings for 8 hours or more.
- The prices may a little bit different during a reservation.
Article 14: Payments
- Payments can be done by credit card, bank transfer, PayPal, Ideal, by invoice or on account (only for regular customers).
- For a payment by bank transfer we need to receive a prepayment before you can use our services.
- When you make a payment by bank transfer we need to receive the full amount (no shared bank costs).
- When you make a payment by PayPal there will be an additional fee of 3%.
- We always need a prepayment before you can use our services.
Article 15: On time Guarantee
- We offer you a 100% on time pickup guarantee. If your driver is more than 5 minutes too late you will get 50% discount on your transfer (with a maximum of € 50,-) or 1 hour for free on your sightseeing tour or hourly service (except in case of force majeure).
- This does not apply in the following cases:
– Force Majeure. In article 7 you will find the definitions of force majeure
– When you make a booking within 8 hours before the scheduled pick up time